POSTER SESSION GUIDELINES
The Scientific Committee of Virtual Indonesian Digestive Disease Week (IDDW) / Virtual EUS-ERCP Workshop 2020 would like to invite the colleagues to take an active role in this event by presenting the results of researches or reports of interesting/ difficult/ emergency cases in the field of Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy in form of POSTER SESSION.
- Participants of Poster Session can submit more than 1 (one) abstract. The Scientific Committee will only accept the original scientific material which has not been published before. However, abstracts which already presented at regional or national scientific event/ congress could not be submitted and will be excluded.
- The latest submission deadline is 1 October 2020. The abstract should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com. Please include contact details of corresponding author, including institutional addresses, e-mail, telephone number or facsimile
- The Scientific Committee will inform the accepted abstract by e-mail.
- All presenters must be registered as the participant Virtual Indonesian Digestive Disease Week (IDDW) 2020.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
- The abstract should be submitted in English. All data must be in narrative form.
- The abstract text should be consisted of 100-250 words with 1½ spacing, size 12 times new roman, and using Microsoft Word for Windows including keywords.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- A title that clearly indicates the nature of the investigation needs to be provided, with maximal of 15 words.
- The authors’ and co-authors’ names (first names, family names) and places of work (institution, city, country) must be written without degrees.
- Writing structure:
- Research: Abstract should include background, objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
- Case report should include introduction, case illustration and discussion.
- Graphic, tables, pictures and references should not be included in the abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PREPARATION
- Participants of Poster Session can submit more than 1 (one) abstract. The Scientific Committee will only accept the original scientific material which has not been presented/published before, therefore, abstracts which have already been published/presented at regional or national scientific event/ congress would not be accepted and will be excluded.
- All participants are expected to set up their posters before 1 October 2020. The poster will be displayed on 16-25 October 2020.
- The poster will be evaluated by the reviewers on 16-25 October 2020.
- The best poster will be awarded by scientific committee Virtual Indonesian Digestive Disease Week (IDDW) / Virtual EUS-ERCP Workshop 2020.